Tuesday 11 October 2011

LIFES A RISK, SO WHY NOT TAKE SOME

I started this blog to enable me to showcase the music that I love to an audience around the globe and also to occasionally share some of the music I have made myself. To me what this blog has in turn become is a mundane example of lazy blogging. Yes my overall goal of sharing music, both new and establish is being achieved, but at the same time nothing much is happening.

What I have decided to do to combat this is try and expand this blog somewhat. I intend to do this by firstly blogging more about my life, as well as enlisting friends and others to provide the site with more diverse content.

 That being said I have recently decided to attempt to start my own T-shirt company, whether this will be successful only time will tell, but like the title of this blog states ‘Life Is a Risk, so why not take some!’ I have purchased a printer, heat press and t-shirts to enable me to print up a first batch which I am hoping to sell on Ebay. The idea to attempt something like this came from reading the book ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ which was recommended by Goldielocks on her blog here (really great blog for some insightful articles.) The book tells you that in order to be successful in life it is important to ‘Mind your own business.’ Minding your own business does not mean to keep your nose out of other lives, but to take care of your own business and revenue streams.



 I will keep you posted with the progress of this little venture, fingers crossed it can be a success. Also look forward to new blogs covering varying different topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...