Tuesday 8 November 2011

INTRODUCING SAM FRANK

Okay so I've decided to make the introducing series a daily thing, I will do my best to introduce you to artists that I have discovered and feel are worthy of blogging about.

Today I would like to introduce to you Sam Frank. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info around internet about this guy, all I can say is he's a wizard with a vocoder! He has frequently collaborated with Skream on tracks such as 'Where You Should Be' and Skream's new single 'Anticipate.' As well as this his solo tracks have been played by Annie Mac and Mistajam and are available to listen to on his soundcloud here.

Below you can watch the video for his new track with Skream 'Anticipate' as well as listening to his own new single 'Simple Life.'



 Simple Life by MrSamFrank


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...