Thursday 21 July 2011

AZIZ ANSARI

So Aziz Ansari is covering the August/September issue of Complex magazine and as he is one of my favourite comedians, I thought I would write a little blog post about him. I first came across him when he had small cameos in films such as 'I Love You Man' and 'Get Him To The Greek,' this led me to check out some of his other stuff such as his stand up DVD 'Intimate Moments For A Sensual Evening' (which i highly recommend.) One of my favourite moments from the DVD has to be the skit about Aziz's cousin Harris (which you can view below.)



More after the jump.

Also another of his skits that I love is a character he has created called 'RAAAAAAAANDY' (with 8 a's) which you can view below.



Currently Randy stars in the NBC comedy 'Parks and Recreation' and is also starring in his biggest film role yet in '30 Minutes or Less' due for release next month.

Check him out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...