Tuesday 26 July 2011

PRODUCERS I LOVE PART SIX - SBTRKT

SBTRKT aka Aaron Jerome is an electronic music producer from London. He released is debut album in June of this year. Although he only released his album this year he has been around the scene for a long time, reworking and remixing many tracks. I am going to showcase three of my favorite SBTRKT songs, two from his debut album and also a remix.

























Listen to the tracks after the jump.

The first track I have chosen is SBTRKT remix of the Modeselektor song 'Art & Cash.'



The second track I have chosen is the Drake remix of the first single taken from SBTRKT's debut album titled 'Wildfire.'



The final track I have chosen is the second single to be taken from the album, this one is called 'Pharoahs' and features Roses Gabor.



BONUS: SBTRKT provided XLR8R website with some of his production tips and you can view those here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...