Friday 22 July 2011

PRODUCERS I LOVE PART TWO

So part two of 'Producers I Love' features UK Dubstep producer Flux Pavillion. Although Flux has been releasing Dubstep music since 2008, he made big moves towards the back end of 2010 continuing into 2011. Flux is the co-founder of Circus records along with Doctor P and DJ-Swan E. If you don't know much about him, I am going to introduce my three favourite tracks/remixes of his.

First up has to be the huge 'I Can't Stop' taken from the EP of the same name featuring three other great tracks. Check out the song below.



More songs after the jump.


The second track I would like to introduce is Flux's remix of DJ Fresh's single 'Goldust.'



The final track has to be the remix of Freestylers single 'Cracks.'



You can follow the happenings of Flux on his twitter @fluxpavillion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...