Wednesday 20 July 2011

PRODUCERS I LOVE PART ONE

So heres a new feature I would like to introduce, it will detail some of my favorite producers from across all genres of music. First up in part one is the extremely talented Hudson Mohawke. I was very late discovering Hudson and only came across him recently, you can file him alongside the likes of Flying Lotus because of his stuttering beats and his Electronic Hip-Hop style. Hudson hails from Scotland and his talent was recognised at the tender age of 15 when he was the youngest ever UK DMC finalist. He released his debut album 'Butter' in 2009 and the stand out track for me has to be 'FUSE,' which you can listen after the jump.




Hudson's other work includes full production credits on the band Egyptian Hip Hop's debut album released last year.

This song 'Moon Crooner' is taken from that very album.



To find out whose next up in the 'Producers I Love' series, come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...